Photon-X 3D sensors provide valuable object information and analytics about the scenery items within its field of view. By detecting key characteristics about imaged items, automatic target recognition algorithms can be improved; man-made items are more easily discerned from background clutter and moving target information can be computed such as heading, speed and orientation.
This detailed information can be used to determine area, volume, or height of target features. Our patented, unique approach to characterizing surface elements is angle-invariant and easily scaled to suit a variety of applications. Target information can be collected at a variety of distances and angles.
By simply changing its field of view, our technology has been successfully demonstrated in systems whose imaged targets range in a variety of sizes (e.g. microscopic crystals, human faces and/or bodies, military vehicles and aircraft).
Terrain features measuring hundreds of meters in width at several kilometers from the sensor unit itself can be imaged with extremely high resolution.
Photon-X sensors provide comprehensive access to SPI based volumetric, biometric and analytic data.
At the core of Photon-X 3D technologies are a series of patented sensors. These groundbreaking sensors can be configured to integrate with a myriad of high end digital cameras, surveillance systems and scanning systems providing highly specialized abilities to capture spatial phase information and output rich data sets such as normal vectors, high resolution 3D geometry and surface texture maps.
The robust Photon-X 3D sensing algorithm characterizes normal vectors for each image pixel providing accurate surface data to improve image recognition capabilities.
* Portable, single-camera system is easy to install and configure.
* Extremely fast capture of image and processing of 3D data.
* Passive system utilizes available lighting, eliminating need for special illumination or laser scanners.
* Network-enabled allowing remote placement of multiple sensor systems.
* Standardized data formats allow utilization of 3D information in existing applications.
* High-resolution sensor generates detailed object data for scene being imaged.
* Software utilities can produce accurate object information such as size, speed, heading, orientation, dissplacement velocity and acceleration.
Photon-X sensor technology is applicable to an endless range of market opportunities including solutions, applications and products for government, corporate, professional and consumer markets such as:
* Law Enforcement, Security & Military
* Arts & Entertainment
* Consumer Electronics